29.2.12

Cockroach- "So Many Things/ It's Time"

This is a rare little 7" from Canada's Cockroach.  Released in 1975 on London Records, both sides showcase this criminally unknown band's ability when it comes to acid psych rock.  I could not find out much about this record or this band.  I guess they did lay down a CBC session that was well received although I am not sure if they ever released a full length LP.

This record seems to be fairly rare.  I did find one copy sold on popsike.com but past that I don't really know anything about this band or record.  Its a shame because this is a solid 7" that could have been a stellar backbone for a monster LP




Stats...
Band: Cockroach
Tracks: So Many Things b/w It's Time
Label: London
Matrix: L.2580
 Year: 1975
Speed: 45
Size: 7"

1 comment:

  1. Check out MOCM.ca, they have this one listed there. I collect Canadian garage,psych and metal, I use MOCM to further my research.

    ReplyDelete