21.4.12

Giak- Inside You

Nothing gets me hotter than Italian disco music from 1983.  This is common knowledge.  I am sure it is the same for most people.  This record here is some serious baby making music.  The title alone screams sexy! 

The cover art by James Fieramosca looks vaguely like a penis and/or vagina and/or creepy banana.  I'm not really sure.  But whatever the case, it totally fits the album.

I couldn't find out much information on this record other than the dude was from Italy and likely wore a gold chain, silk shirts and a poofy mullet.

When listening to this I felt like I was in some 80's movie montage where I was gearing up for the big fight scene.  My girlfriend thought it made her feel like she was also in some feminist power/ enlightenment montage.  No man was gonna hold her back!

I grabbed this record off of eBay for a solid 99 cents.  It seems to sell for anywhere around $20-40 on most sites so it was certainly a profitable score but I may have to keep this one in the collection for awhile simply for the raw animal sexuality it stirs up inside me...

(You see what I did there? Ended the review with a little play on the album title?  That is why when you need insightful and witty reviews on absolutely terrible records, you come here...)

Stats...
Artist: Giak
Title: Inside You
Label: Tanga
Matrix: TL 001
Year: 1983
Size: 12"
Speed: 33.3

No comments:

Post a Comment