1.3.12

Blind Ravage- "Loser/ My Life"

I haven't been able to track down much info about this seemingly rare 7" from Montreal band, Blind Ravage.  Their self-titled LP is a holy grail of sorts for collectors of Canadian Prog/ Psych Rock but I could not find anything on the interwebs about this 45.

 Pressed on the Crescent Street Records label, both sides (labelled X & Y) show why their full length is so sought after.  Both tracks showcase their psychedelic wonder with catchy organ licks and fuzzed out guitar riffs.  They sort of remind me of early Guess Who with less Burton Cummings Moustache Power... And I mean that in a good way.




Stats...
Artist: Blind Ravage
Title: Loser / My Life
Label: Crescent Street Records
Matrix: CR 2027X
Year: 1973-74?
Speed: 45
Size: 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment